The Southeast Federation of Stamp Clubs takes your privacy seriously, and has instituted policies to protect your privacy. If you have any concerns about your privacy resulting from your interactions with the Southeast Federation of Stamp Clubs, the Southeastern Stamp Expo, or the sefsc.org website, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your concerns.
- Personal Information The Southeast Federation of Stamp Clubs does not keep any personal information on those who visit our website, including email addresses, physical addresses, phone numbers or any other data.
- Exceptions If you have corresponded with us by email or through our contact form and revealed your email address, and you have indicated that your are an active stamp collector within the geographic region we serve, we may at our discretion add your name to an email list that will be used to promote the Southeastern Stamp Expo in December and January. You may opt out of this by indicating in your correspondence that you do not wish to be added to any mailing list, or you can select Unsubscribe at the bottom of any promotional emails you receive. These promotional emails will be capped at four for each annual Southeastern Stamp Expo.
- Third Parties We do not share email addresses collected with any third parties.
- Moderation of Forums and Comments We actively monitor blog comments and forum posts to ensure that no critical or libelous comments are made regarding any individuals. Such comments may be removed at our discretion.
- Photos The website www.sefsc.org has many photos on the site, mostly taken at the annual Southeastern Stamp Expo. Since individuals in said photos are in a public setting, we do not feel the need to seek permission to post a photo that may contain an image of any attendee at the Southeastern Stamp Expo. We do, however, try to avoid images of minors, particularly minors visiting the Stamp Explorers youth area. If there is a photo on this site that you believe compromises your privacy, please email us at email@example.com to discuss.
- Contact Info Posted on Site This site contains contact information for many individuals, particularly in the Federation Club pages, where club contact information like phone numbers, email addresses, and physical addresses is posted. In each instance, these individuals have given their permission to have their personal contact information posted. Any individual who wants their name and/or contact information removed should contact the webmaster at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Club Newsletters Many club pages under the Federation Clubs tab archive club newsletters. These newsletters are posted by the members of the club, and the Southeast Federation of Stamp Clubs does not review these newsletters, and cannot take any responsibility for any instances of privacy being compromised through the posted newsletter.
- Charitable Donations We are required to retain the name and contact information of those making charitable donations to the Southeast Federation of Stamp Clubs. We do not share this information with any third party, excluding state or federal government agencies as required by law.
- Minors Minors who correspond with the Southeast Federation of Stamp Clubs, post to our Webmaster Forum, or post Blog comments, are assumed to be doing so with the permission of their parent or guardian.
- Registration Information At registration we request your name, address and email address, as well as the number of adults and minors in your party. Your name and address may, at our discretion, be added to a mailing list that is used for an annual mailing in early January of each year to advise you of the upcoming Southeastern Stamp Expo. This is the only annual mailing you will receive from the Southeastern Stamp Expo organizing committee. Furthermore, we may add, at our discretion, your email address to an electronic mailing list that will be used to send you emails in December and January of each year updating you on the latest information on the Southeastern Stamp Expo. These promotional emails will be capped at four for each annual show. You may opt out by selecting Unsubscribe at the bottom of the email.
- Third Party Sharing Your name and address information is only shared with one third party, that of the Stamp Dealers Association of Georgia who conduct four annual bourses in the Atlanta area and will send one postcard in advance of the show. Email addresses provided to the Southeast Federation of Stamp Clubs upon registration at the Southeastern Stamp Expo are not shared with any third party.
- Personal Information collected by Dealers Sharing your name and contact information with a paying table dealer at the Southeastern Stamp Expo may result in that dealer adding you to a mailing list and subsequent notification by mail of his or her presence at a show close to you.
- Exhibitor Contact Information Exhibitors at the Southeastern Stamp Expo are added to a mailing list and will receive a letter each September inviting them to exhibit with us again.
- Photos The organizing committee of the Southeastern Stamp Expo does actively take photos of various parts of the Southeastern Stamp Expo, and images of attendees may be contained therein. These photos may be used on our website www.sefsc.org, our Facebook page or our Twitter feed.
- Raffle Winners To achieve transparency, we do announce the names of winners of our raffles over the public address system at the Southeastern Stamp Expo, on our Facebook page, and our Twitter feed. Under no circumstances do we publicize any contact information, nor will we disclose such contact information to a third party, of our raffle winners.